| Strona główna Forum Tablica ogłoszeń Czat room Współpraca Wyszukiwarka Reklama Kontakt
Londyn, eLondyn, portal, forum
Dzisiaj jest 27 kwie 2024 11:58

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.

NA NASZYM PORTALU MOŻNA PISAĆ BEZ KONIECZNOŚCI REJESTROWANIA SIĘ - ZAPRASZAMY.

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 3 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
Recently, it was reported that in 2022, over half a million people announced their departure from the German Catholic Church. And thus broke the previous year's record - because it has been a trend for some time. The Evangelical Church of Germany also lost about 600,000 church members - so the phenomenon does not concern only Catholics. However, don't both of these denominations have their own specific reasons, causes that led to such a catastrophe? Probably yes - at least in part… How to illustrate this crisis? The simplest way is to consider the example of a certain German priest, Wolfgang Rothe. He is a well-known, public figure who often appears in the media, gives interviews, etc. and seems to seek popularity. And he has an interesting nickname : 'Whiskey Vicar’… He is considered an expert on Scotch whiskey and uses this knowledge in church activities. For years (i.e. since 2010) he has openly claimed to be a homosexual and is very active in homosexual circles, he even promotes this sexual orientation ! Wolfgang Rothe was a deputy rector at the seminary in St. Pölten in Austria near Vienna, which became well known all over the world because of a huge moral/sexual scandal in which the management took an active part (as a result of which it was closed on the order of the Vatican), see [a]. 'Whiskey Vicar’ caused another, high-profile scandal when, explaining his bizarre, spectacular fall from the balcony of the 2nd floor, he accused his bishop of giving him a psychotropic drug and alleged attempted rape (!!!) While other sources explained this accident simply with his alcohol abuse (see [a] or [b] - also for several illustrations created using computerized artificial intelligence illustrating these two such different explanations).
In Poland, the "Whiskey Vicar" is best known for being the accuser of the priest Professor D. Oko and the German priest Johannes Stöhr, prosecuted because of him in a scandalous trial in Germany. Father Dariusz Oko, a Polish philosopher from Cracow (Kraków), in an article published in the journal "Theologisches", called the influential groups of homosexual priests "colonies of parasites", "cancer" and "homosexual plague" and even the “mafia”. The article did not go unnoticed. The homosexual priest dr. Wolfgang Rothe, who frequented gay bars, who blessed homosexual couples, etc., got offended and filed a complaint! A complaint which led to a trial in Cologne (see [a], [b]).
Cardinal Gerhard Ludwig Müller, one of the Vatican's former highest dignitaries, said of the court's first verdict (eventually the trial ended in agreement):

"As a German, I am ashamed that in my homeland it is again possible to make allegations of so-called incitement to hatred against society and the conviction of a Polish scientist because he gave facts…. alarm bells should go off immediately for people educated in history; they should be horrified to remember a certain 'lawyer' who, acting as a so-called general governor, sent the entire Kraków professorship to a concentration camp. Article by prof. D.Oko is a scientific report on serious crimes... committed by high-ranking clergymen... who hide behind the shield of impunity that their office confers... Condemning these crimes with strong words is not an incitement to hatred in society, but an act of courage that deserves the respect of all decent people. These crimes must not be downplayed just because their perpetrators were active homosexuals who might have been offended by someone telling them the truth to their face. Have we come back to the point where the guilty are protected and the innocent are punished? »

Reading these balanced and wise words, one would like to say, having such Catholic hierarchs, "Noch ist Deutschland nicht verloren"! (i.e. "Germany is not dead yet" or even better, "The German Catholic Church is not dead yet"). And how did the denunciator himself react to this statement?

“I am stunned that the cardinal has associated himself with hate mongers and does not even hesitate to distort history. Himmler and Goebbels called homosexuals parasites and pests of the people. The Nazi Hans Frank would certainly not have pursued Oko, on the contrary, he would have been happy about it. At Auschwitz, where Oko was born, homosexuals were interned and killed, but Cardinal Müller does not seem to care” ([d]).

So W. Rothe noticed and remembered D. Oko's birthplace - the place where the Germans, his countrymen, committed countless crimes. And he decided to use this information in order to sow doubts and suggest some distrust towards the Pole! (By understatement ! It's a method like: "See, as long as I don't pronounce the words, I didn't say it!") Apparently, this is an sneakily attempt to undermine someone's credibility based on his place of birth.... This is quite a disgusting attempt to discredit your opponent.

This trial also deserves to be remembered because of the incredible behind-the-scenes maneuvers (of the German authorities along with some other very influential factors ?): the Deutsche Welle, i.e. the information organ of the Bundestag (i.e. the national assembly of Germany) published - on the eve of the trial - an interview with the “Whiskey Vicar”… In this way, allowing the informant, to widely spread his unproven allegations... Wasn't this a clear signal to public opinion (Polish, German, global…) - but also for German justice!!! - on which side were the expectations and sympathies of the authorities? (Isn’t that simply astonishing in a country that presents itself as democratic? – see [c]. Does the influence of “Whiskey Vicar”'s friends reach that far? Are his supporters so influential? ).

However, what does it mean when a man of the church who by definition must observe the celibacy (with an absolute adherence to it) begins to reveal his sexual preferences? How can such a statement from someone who still considers himself a Catholic priest be understood? Presumably, this can be interpreted as a message, let's say: « Know that if I happen to break the 6th commandment, it will only be with some handsome boy». Although perhaps it is rather a declaration that this cleric simply does not intend to obey this commandment? (is there something like an offer or a suggestion behind it?).These people (at least for now!) focus their attention on the 6th commandment. The question arises: does such a person perhaps have a similar attitude towards the other commandments? Only the sixth commandment bothers him? This movement could expand. Soon, perhaps, we will see priests who will publicly declare their difficulties in respecting, for example, the 7th commandment,“Thou shalt not steal” : "Believe me, I try not to steal, but I can't always do it... For example, when I see massive gold jewelry, I can't help myself - it's stronger than me…" Or the 5th commandment, "You wouldn't kill": "I'm a man of peace, of course, but if someone pisses me off, anything can happen. Honestly, I'm warning you!” And with what ostentation these representatives of the movement, let's call it the "Nine Commandments Movement", sometimes assume their weaknesses and reveal their attitude to the Decalogue! (occasionally you get the impression that they are even proud of not following it). They often consider themselves representatives of the movement to modernize the church in line with the spirit of the era. Sometimes they even consider themselves "prophets" - who promote a new “watered-down” version of (“lighter”) Christianity! The advent of a new church in version 2.0 - ie. "The Church of the Nine Commandments"… As I said, these "rebel priests" are quite numerous (a whole legion?), they are present in many countries - including Poland (Do you remember former priest Krzysztof Charamza from the Vatican Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith? He’s LGBT activist in Barcelona now.) And they often hold very high positions and can count on powerful behind-the-scenes and even official support. For many Catholics (especially of the “old school”), the activity of this type of clergy inevitably leads to the catastrophe, to the spiritual suicide of an ecclesiastical institution, to the spiritual death of themselves and their followers. What do you say to someone convinced that these clergy are the spiritual equivalent of the infamous airline pilot Andreas Lubitz? Who committed suicide in 2015 and murdered 149 people deliberately crashing a plane full of passengers he was piloting?

The Polish national poet Juliusz Słowacki [1809-1849] wrote in 1848 the famous prophetic poem which announced the coming of the “Slavic Pope” (as St. John Paul II sometimes said about himself ):

« In the midst of all the disagreements, Lord God rings
A huge bell,
For the Slavic, here is the pope
He opened the throne.

For this Slavic Pope, he won't escape
Like this Italian,
He will fight boldly, like God, with swords;
The world is dust to him!

His face, is beaming in a word, A lamp to the servants,
The rising tribes will follow him
Into the light, where God is.

For his sake and order
Not only the people
If he commands, the sun will come to a stop,
Because power is a miracle!... »

( see: Juliusz Slowacki - Papież Słowiański lyrics + English translation :
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/papie%C5%BC-s%C5%82owia%C5%84ski-slavic-pope.html-0 )

But this great Polish Catholic poet also wrote such so different, dramatic and bitter words:

“Forgive, Lord...this great marble-clad desert with your cross;
poetic exaltation makes me more daring,
This is why I will touch this body of the Catholic faith...
A snail that drools on flowers is less disgusting for them
than this insolent and counterfeit old widow of the Caesars,
the church without it spirit and the word of God…
Now the wind will arise which will surround the pillars of the Church,
All those who have not been supported by the saints will be destroyed…”

(“…O daruj Panie!…tej wielkiej pustyni,
Co się w marmury i w twój krzyż ubrała;
Jednego wieszcza mię rym śmielszym czyni,
Że tego wiary katolickiej ciała Dotknę się…
Ślimak, który kwiaty ślini,
Tak ich nie brzydzi, jako ta zuchwała,
Fałszywa, dawna po Cezarach wdowa,
Kościół, — bez ducha Bożego i słowa .…
Teraz wiatr się zerwie, Który kolumny kościoła okręci,
Te wszystkie — których nie podparli święci,
I zniszczy…” )

Will this tragic diagnosis, this true cry of despair, be another prophecy of the brilliant Polish poet? Isn't this what a host of enemies of the Church are trying to achieve? Apparently their entire "legion" is working to make this happen (and misleading the faithful)! Internal enemies supported by external ones… Will they succeed? Perhaps the tolerance we see towards them here and there (or the lack of courage and enthusiasm to condemn their mistakes) contribute to the fact that hundreds of thousands of Catholics no longer feel at home in the Church? And believing that the current church is "too modern" for them and having lost all hope for improvement - they "vote with their feet" ! They run away...
Will the process of the Church's self-destruction be stopped? The responsibility for this rests with everyone who cares about the good of the Church. It also depends on you and me...
For centuries the Church has been a generous protector and sponsor of the arts. Can't art help him now? Art, by shedding harsh light, may help to expose some hypocrites, unworthy believers or clergy, revealing their hidden activities. “Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret” (Ephesians 5:11-12).
The American Terry Nelson from Minneapolis/USA painted a composition entitled "Seminary Visitation" illustrating the scandal at the St. Poelten seminary. It was an important revealing gesture. His approach is the way to go further, he made a good start ! Let art shed a bright, unmasking beam of light on secretly, shamefully concealed 'deeds of darkness'! Similarly, in [a], [b] - there are illustrations of "Dr. W. Rothe falling from the balcony" created using Artificial Intelligence (and a painterly interpretation of his famous kiss¹ which had such a great impact on the history of the seminary in St. Polten) ! This was the next step made in a similar spirit ...

Or maybe you draw or paint and would like to express with your art what you think about similar exploits of the « Brotherhood of the 9 Commandments »? They in fact even seek applause and publicity, why not help them with that??? If yes and if you have any idea, please share it with us (I promise advertising on the Internet!).
And talk about this idea to those around you, it's also important, spread it to those around you (I invite you to share this information not only with your immediate entourage, but also with the media).
Isn't all this very interesting material for a film script? I have already proposed a first draft - and I still invite everyone who wishes to cooperate in this project (see [e] ANNEX)…
¹ It is worth adding that the sexual (or more precisely homosexual) nature of this passionate "kiss" from 2005 has been widely recognized (including by various court instances).

[a]
The Fall of Father Dr. Wolfgang Rothe (in english)
https://www.salon24.pl/u/edalward/1290891,the-fall-of-father-dr-wolfgang-rothe
[b]
The Fall of Father Dr. Wolfgang Rothe (in english)
https://gloria.tv/post/LUpCzi9KybgA23DjcZtZGjKNw
[c]
Proces księdza D.Oko i J. Stoehr-a (in polish)
https://www.salon24.pl/u/edalward/1228331,proces-ksiedza-d-oko-i-j-stoehr-a
[d]
Wolfgang Rothe kritisiert Kardinal Müller – kath.ch (in german)
https://www.kath.ch/newsd/ich-bin-fassungslos-wolfgang-rothe-kritisiert-kardinal-mueller/
[e]
ANNEX  see : http://www.elondyn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9349

v1.3aENG (2023/09/17)

Odpowiedz z cytatem  

Asystent

Tytuł: Może tu jest to, czego szukasz:                                        Napisane:   dziś

Asystent forum

11:30 am

See also:

https://excathedra.pl/discussion/12250/jeszcze-niemcy-nie-zginely (Polish)

https://eszwajcaria.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8942 (Italian)

http://eniemcy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51578 (German)

Thank you

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
New version of the film script (v2.1), see :
https://gloria.tv/post/LUpCzi9KybgA23DjcZtZGjKNw
and the comment by Ed Ward (of 6th Feb2024):
« Script for a film titled "Counterattack of the Brotherhood of the Nine Commandments" based partly on the events described here (v2.1)... » (in English)

or/and

Nowa wersja skryptu filmu (v2.1): 
Zobacz
https://gloria.tv/post/h3DaUfmWkxQX3FwnLnqoPd2Go
i komentarz Ed Ward (z 6 lutego 2024 r.):
Projet scenariusza filmu p.t. „Kontratak Bractwa Dziewięciu Przykazań” (v2.1)
Poczatek scenariusza, tj. jego pierwsze części: “Projekt scenariusza filmu : wstęp i założenia ogólne”, “Logline” aż do “Synopsis” tak jak w wersji v2.0b... (polski)

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 3 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.